czwartek, 11 grudnia 2014

Roasted Queensland Blue


More recently, I wrote that this season we have collected many pounds of pumpkins in my garden. That's a lot of material for use, thus the time to eat.

Unfortunately, for the first time, thanks to my wife, I fid not have enough so I had to do it again the other day and this time I took the picture.

Pumpkin is a very versatile veggie and there is a lot of different recipes online. We made already soup and cake, but this time I did something ad hoc.

The main ingredient is pumpkin which came from Australia - Queensland Blue, so my dish is called - Roasted Queensland Blue.

Roasted Queensland Blue is a very simple dish to prepare.

This is what you need.
Of course, pumpkin - Queensland Blue - about 1/3 of the pumpkin, peeled and cut into flat, not too thick pieces.
Additionally:
- 3 chopped onions
- a handful of chopped cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves of squeezed garlic
- few chopped sweet mini peppers
- few chopped potatoes

I put everything into a bowl and added olive oil.
Seasoned with salt, pepper and ground sweet paprika.
All ingredients mixed together and put away in the fridge overnight for better marinade.
The next day I put my fragrant mixture into a pyrex dish and I put in the oven for about an hour, stirring every 15min.

When you can notice that pieces nicely falling apart it is a sign that is the time to take care of the most enjoyable part of the job.

Roasted Queensland Blue

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz