poniedziałek, 22 września 2014

Glass Gem Corn - first impression


Yesterday I mentioned about something special in my garden.

This is it :-)

The most beautiful corn in the world - Glass Gem Corn.

These colorful seeds are available for purchase if you would like to grow your own Glass Gem Corn. You will be amazed when you will unwrap your own cobs. Just leave me a message.

I grown this amazing plant in Oxfordshire (United Kingdom).

People say that the most important is first impression. It is true :-)

These stunning Glass Gem Corn seeds are available for purchase. Organic, no GMO.
 I grown this amazing plant in Oxfordshire (United Kingdom). You will be amazed when you will unwrap your own cobs.
 Buy 20 Glass Gem Corn seeds - £5. I offer discount when buying larger quantities of seeds. Free UK postage. Please ask for international shipping.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz